Home and Auto Insurance Update
Let’s face it, you buy home and auto insurance to protect you when and or if an accident happens. And when you have an accident, you want your personal insurance to respond. If it has been a while since you updated your personal insurance coverage, you may want to call us today.
When to Call Your Agent
When you buy or sell a car
If you started a home-based business
If you are thinking about putting in a pool
When you purchased any high-end jewelry, guns or other items
If your home replacement value has gone up
Did you get a company car?
If you have remolded any part of your home
When you install a security system in your home
If you get married or divorced
If your commute distance has changed
When your children go away to college
Having the right auto coverage is not as easy as it sounds, and choosing the wrong coverages and limits could lead to financial disaster. Our team is prepared to help you find the right combination of coverage, price and service.
A New Year… Let’s Get Your Insurance Right
As we move into a new year, I hope that every insurance agent and insurance buyer thinks about how they view their relationships. Let us get away from the clever insurance advertisement’s attempts to bring our products and services down to the lowest common denominator, price, and commodity. Insurance products and services are used to build our local economies, we allow people to dream, and we help rebuild in the event of a disaster.
Therefore, here are my resolutions for 2020; I hope other agents and insurance buyers will embrace these as well.
- I will always put the needs of my client above mine.
- I will strive to educate rather than sell.
- It will be valuable to provide my clients with options.
- Insurance is a complex transaction, and I need to help my clients understand what they are buying.
- Risk management should always be part of every conversation. Identify risk, assess the risk, manage the risk, and review again.
- I will select an agent who values relationships.
- Price is not an indicator of quality.
- Buying local is like the “farm to table” of insurance.
- I will seek an agent who is qualified to manage my risks.